Aspire Lounge (26) (Schengen)
AMS•Main Terminal (Inside Security)
Before your departure from Schiphol, step away from the crowds and take a breather in this modern oasis. Rest and relax in a clean, comfortable, well-lit space. Choose from a wide selection of beverages - beer on tap, self-service wine and liquor. You’ll find everything you need to unwind or get into productivity mode.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to peak seasonal activity it is this lounge will see an increase in the number of guests. Therefore, access for Priority Pass and other membership programs may be periodically restricted due to space constraints, in particular during the hours of 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm from Wednesday to Friday.
- Free Wi-Fi is limited to 1 hour.
- Beer on tap and self service wine and liquor are available. Alcoholic drinks are only available for passengers 18 years of age or older.
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers flying on Schengen flights. Passengers departing from Pier M cannot access this lounge.
- Access is only granted up to 3 hours before flight departure time.
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
AMS•Haarlemmermeer, North Holland, Netherlands
Located in Main Terminal Inside Security. After Departures Hall 1 Passport Control, turn right and go through Security Check, proceed up the stairs and follow the signs to the lounge.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Food was okay. Drink selection was limited. Man at the front desk was unhelpful and rude.
Anonymous•February 21, 2020
Worth a Detour
Food is nothing to write home about, but the pancakes are surprisingly good. There is ample comfortable seating and the bathrooms are very nice.
Shea•February 14, 2020
Worth a Detour
Always super clean and comfortable. Food is fresh and always plentiful. Drinks include wine, spirits, juice, soft drink, tea and coffee. A nice oasis away from the crowds. Very friendly staff.
Karen •December 8, 2019
As my layover was longer than 3 hours I was not allowed in! I am very disappointed and annoyed!!!
Steve-Stein•September 28, 2019
Also in Main Terminal
This is the only lounge in Main TerminalView all lounges in Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)