Plaza Premium Lounge
LHR•Terminal 2A (Inside Security)
Bask in a comfortable, spacious, calming atmosphere prior to departure. Savor a heartwarming bowl of noodle soup in the midst of Kinney Chan’s stylish, sleek, elegant decor. Take a luxurious shower, refresh your body and mind. Leave your troubles outside the door and transport yourself onto cloud nine. Relaxation and contentment all around.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Please note that shower usage is subject to availability on a first come first serve basis. Shower usage is NOT guaranteed.
- This lounge is only accessible to passengers departing from Terminal 2.
- Wellbeing Ambassadors ensure you will be well taken care of during your lounge stay, while enhancements and precautionary measurements are deployed in accordance to local authority’s advisories. These are included but not limited to: Provision of hand sanitisers at different areas. Social distancing is practised at all areas within the lounge. All commonly touched surfaces are sanitised frequently. Hygiene measures are implemented in meal services as individually pre-portioned food items will be prepared at self-serve food counters. Magazines and newspapers are removed temporarily to minimise human contact. All staff members follow strict sanitisation procedures and wear masks at all times during on-duty, while information is shared for staff members to practice necessary precautions during off-duty.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
London Heathrow Airport
LHR•Hillingdon, London, UK, United Kingdom
Located in Terminal 2A Inside Security. Level 4, near the World Duty Free Shop and Terminal Transfers Area (marked as A3 Lounge on signage).
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
A busy but functional lounge. Breakfast buffet was fairly good, adequate seating for guests, and provides gluten free products on request. Very busy even in am.
Anonymous•February 17, 2020
2nd time I wanted to test this one. Both times I was refused entry because it was full. What is the point of paying for a Priority Pass when it still won’t get you access? So back to Lufthansa lounge.
Anonymous•February 6, 2020
Great lounge. Plenty of space without feeling crowded. Premium feel. Amazing spread of fairly high quality food. One of the better lounges I’ve been in, and I’m in a new one every week.
Jonathan Levi •November 17, 2019
Worth a Detour
Sign said shower is 20 GBP. Typical English breakfast spread.
Adam•October 19, 2019
Also in Terminal 2A
This is the only lounge in Terminal 2AView all lounges in London Heathrow Airport (LHR)