MAN•Terminal 1 (Inside Security)
Sit back and relax in a calming atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle. A number of different zones are available depending on what you’re looking for - relaxation, rest, work, socialization, dining, you name it. Enjoy complimentary bacon rolls in the morning, private work booths, and family areas when you’re traveling with spouse and kids.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This lounge is only accessible for Terminal 1 flights.
- LoungeBuddy entries are not permitted during daily peak hours: 7:00 am - 10:00 am and 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- Access to this lounge is permitted up to 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
- Advanced bookings are limited to a maximum of 5 people. The lounge reserves the right to ask unauthorized groups, and groups that arrive separately on multiple bookings, to disperse or leave the lounge.
MAN•Manchester, United Kingdom, UK, United Kingdom
Located in Terminal 1 Inside Security. After security and duty free, turn left after "Next" and take the stairs or lift to the entrance on Level 1.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Has natural sunlight and nice modern decor. Okay drink selections but below average food options. Really just snacks. Very crowded and loud when I was there. Agent wasn’t in hurry to check people in.
Shane•August 21, 2018
Not recommended if you don't have free access. Generally rather dirty. Internet works w/o problems. Better bring your food or eat at own risk.
DEM•August 5, 2018
Make sure you go to the bathroom before going to the lounge. Bathroom is outside of the lounge and tiny for so many people. At least the seat is always warm.
Anonymous•October 2, 2017
If only the Wifi would work this lounge would have a chance at being alright.
Anonymous•June 29, 2017
Also in Terminal 1
This is the only lounge in Terminal 1View all lounges in Manchester Airport (MAN)