Aspire Lounge (41) (Non-Schengen)
AMS•Main Terminal (Inside Security)
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The lounge doors close half an hour before the lounge closes.
- Hours may be subject to seasonal changes.
- Access may be periodically restricted due to space constraints, in particular during the hours of 9:00 am - 11:00 am daily.
- Alcoholic drinks are only available for guests 18 years of age or older.
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing on Non-Schengen flights. The lounge is not accessible to passengers departing from Gate M.
- Access is only granted up to 3 hours before flight departure time.
- While the lounge is undergoing refurbishment, guests can access two temporary spaces: Frames Café (located in Lounge 2 on the first floor between Starbucks and the Meditation Centre) and Café Flor (located in Lounge 2 at the D pier, close to Gate D7).
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
AMS•Haarlemmermeer, North Holland, Netherlands
Located in Main Terminal Inside Security. After Departures Hall 2 Passport Control, turn left and follow the signs, proceed up the stairs to the Panorama Deck on Level 3, follow signs to the lounge.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Also in Main Terminal
This is the only lounge in Main TerminalView all lounges in Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)