ARN•Terminal 5 (Inside Security)
The Pearl Lounge offers a haven of peace and comfort, away from the noise of the public terminal. With modern Scandinavian furniture designed around multiple zones, guests can find their own quiet space to enjoy a wide range of amenities.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 12 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Non-Schengen passengers departing from Terminal 5 may also access the lounge. However, please leave plenty of time after using the lounge to clear Passport Control and reach your departure gate.
- Smart casual dress at all times (no shorts allowed).
- Maximum 3 hour stay.
- This lounge is only accessible for Schengen passengers traveling through Terminal 5.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Located in Terminal 5 Inside Security. After the Security Checkpoint, proceed towards the A Pier (Gates 1-10). Take the stairs or lift next to Gate 1 up to the 4th Floor and the lounge is located on the right side.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Went to sign in after overnight flight, I was told I would have to wait 3 hours to use the lounge. Then I was told if I have a 6 hr layover I should get a room all before a hello. The worst service.
Amy•October 10, 2019
Everything you read about this lounge in the other reviews is true. The worst!
Mark•September 16, 2019
Pros: Good beer if you like an Ale or a Pilsner. Nice view of the runway. Spacious. Cons: Food options were very limited. Decor was lackluster.
Jeremy•September 13, 2019
Food options consisted of cold bread and sliced meat...that’s it. Tables were dirty, floors hadn’t been swept nor mopped in quite some time. Not worth it!
Anonymous•September 13, 2019
Also in Terminal 5
This is the only lounge in Terminal 5View all lounges in Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN)