Minute Suites (Gate B15)
ATL•Concourse B (Inside Security)
The perfect place to refresh and relax during an extended hours layover. Open 24/7. Take a rejuvenating nap, rest up, conduct business from the comfort of your very own private suite. There’s no better place to discover peace of mind and tranquility in the midst of the surrounding hustle and bustle.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Flight Monitors
- Private Rooms
- 18+ Cardholder
- Priority Pass and other lounge membership guests may receive 1 hour of free access per walk-up visit (subject to availability). Each subsequent hour may be paid directly to Minute Suites at a rate of $34 USD.
- Each private suite includes one day bed that can accommodate up to 2 people.
- A credit or debit card is required at check-in for any incidental charges that may be incurred during the stay.
- LoungeBuddy bookings MUST be made at least 24 hours in advance in order to guarantee a suite. Bookings made within 24 hours cannot be guaranteed.
- For LoungeBuddy bookings, the "Overnight 8 Hours" option has an 8-hour time limit, and only check-ins between 9:00 PM and 1:00 AM are eligible.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
ATL•Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Located in Concourse B Inside Security. After the Security Checkpoint, near Gate B15.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Just awful overall, horrible customer service and it was not what it was offered.
Luis J•January 9, 2021
No availability at this location.
Anonymous•August 13, 2019
Tried getting one at 7am on a Saturday and they were all booked. You can't book one in advance, but you can call ahead to check availability before making the trek there.
Ryan W•October 14, 2017
Worth a Detour
Been here twice and each time I've been told they are full. There's only about 5 or 6 available at the busiest airport in the world, which seems odd.
Anonymous•July 4, 2017
Also in Concourse B
This is the only lounge in Concourse BView all lounges in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)