The Club ATL
ATL•Concourse F (Inside Security)
A much welcomed reprieve in the world’s busiest airport. Enjoy attractive, modern facilities in a spacious, comfortable atmosphere. Relax with a fancy cocktail at the bar, take advantage of high speed Wi-Fi, turbocharge your phone through one of countless power ports, and savor a rejuvenating shower before your long haul flight.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Power outlets are available.
- Fax facilities are available.
- Telephone for domestic calls available; International calls can be made subject to payment.
- Alcoholic drinks are only available to passengers 21 years of age or older.
- Access may be periodically restricted due to space constraints, in particular during the hours of 13:00 - 21:00 daily.
- Access is only permitted 3 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
ATL•Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Located in Concourse F Inside Security. Proceed up to the Mezzanine Level, follow signs to the lounge entrance.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
Good lounge with a decent selection of breakfast Foods and drinks. Has a bar too. Slightly tight on space.
Anonymous•June 27, 2023
Staff is great, very polite and attentive. Food selection is basic, but good. Bartender willing to mix any cocktail. Foot traffic was light on Wednesday afternoon.
Mark•December 15, 2021
Extremely polite staff. Lounge was only about 25% full. Good drinks and good food.
Jimmy•July 7, 2020
Veteran user of this lounge. The staff is without fail surly and sometimes nasty. The front desk person was super rude. The food is abominable and is so each time I go. Overcrowded and awful.
Anonymous•February 26, 2020
Also in Concourse F
This is the only lounge in Concourse FView all lounges in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)