BOS•Terminal E (Inside Security)
Welcome to the brand new Lufthansa Lounge, featuring a stunning window wall overlooking Boston Harbor and the airport. Enjoy a comfortable, peaceful, and modern environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle, and board your flight directly from the lounge. Imbibe at the well-stocked bar and enjoy a delectable, nourishing meal from the Bistro Bar. First Class passengers can enjoy a dedicated area inside the lounge with pre-flight dining options.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Flight Monitors
- Printers & Copiers
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Grab a bite to eat at the Bistro Bar. First Class passengers can enjoy a dedicated area inside the lounge with pre-flight dining options.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing from Terminal E.
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Logan International Airport
BOS•Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Located in Terminal E Inside Security. After security, across from Gate E11, take the stairs or elevator to the entrance on Level 4.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
September 2020. Nice staff but literally NO FOOD, just chips and soda.
Dmitry•October 5, 2020
One of three better lounges I've tried and definitely the best at Logan. Although I was flying out of a different terminal, access to Terminal E was easy. Can't wait to try it again.
Anonymous•September 19, 2019
Worth a Detour
Probably the best lounge in Boston.
Anonymous•July 5, 2019
Worth a Detour
Great lounge that is spacious and offers a couple of different food options. The front desk staff was friendly and the staff walking around very attentive. Only downside is no shower. Worth a visit!!!
Bradley •October 7, 2018
Also in Terminal E
This is the only lounge in Terminal EView all lounges in Logan International Airport (BOS)