Lufthansa Business Lounge
CDG•Terminal 1 (Inside Security)
Relax at the Lufthansa Business Lounge prior to your departure from Paris. Enjoy a comfortable, peaceful, and modern environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle. Imbibe at the well-stocked self-serve bar and enjoy a delectable, nourishing meal from the buffet selection. Upgrade your pre-flight experience now.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- This lounge is only accessible to passengers departing from Gates 60-68 in Terminal 1.
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
CDG•Roissy-en-France, Île-de-France, France
Located in Terminal 1 Inside Security. After Gates 60-68 Security Checkpoint, turn right towards Gate 60, take the elevators to the lounge entrance.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Isolated location and basic lounge for 30 people. Typical boring and inattentive personnel. Basic food and drink. Keep your expectations below standard.
Stephen•October 2, 2018
Lounge serves most basic needs for working (Wifi, power outlet), but not a truly charming place. Limited food choice compared to other lounges at the same airport, lack of alternatives for these gates.
Lynn•June 27, 2018
Worth a Detour
A great lounge when there are no other options in the gate area. Empty at 8 am on a Monday. Hot food available for breakfast with wine and cocktails also available. Right next to all the LH gates!
Chris•January 18, 2016
Worth a Detour
Honestly, this is one of the better Lufthansa lounges.
Warren•December 13, 2015
Also in Terminal 1
This is the only lounge in Terminal 1View all lounges in Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)