YotelAir Paris Charles de Gaulle
CDG•Terminal 2E (Outside Security)
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Children under 2 year old are admitted free with an adult.
- Separate smoking room available.
- Passengers traveling from K and M Gates can access the lounge via the Shuttle train but must allow time to return to the gates.
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- Access is limited to Non-Schengen departing and transit passengers departing from Terminal 2E only.
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
CDG•Roissy-en-France, Île-de-France, France
Located in Terminal 2E Outside Security. Take the Shuttle train to Gate L. Follow signs for Instant Paris/YOTEL. Located after passport control, before security.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Breakfast is less than minimum, not worth trying entering.
Anonymous•February 12, 2020
A total disaster. Dark, dirty and old fashioned. We did not even use our 10 EUR voucher. We left instantly.
Joe•January 23, 2020
Simply unacceptable. Dirty, overcrowded, unkind staff and bad quality food. I’d never recommend this lounge.
Anonymous•January 5, 2020
Worth a Detour
The lounge is better than the ratings. It’s very basic but the staff is nice and till 10.30, you get a complimentary continental breakfast (small choice). It’s way better than waiting at the gate.
Leon•July 23, 2019
Also in Terminal 2E
This is the only lounge in Terminal 2EView all lounges in Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)