CPT International Sky Lounge
CPT•International Terminal (Inside Security)
Escape from the crowded departure terminal and enjoy a delightful stay at the CPT International Sky Lounge. Featuring an array of amenities designed for work or relaxation, this lounge offers comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, and an open buffet of premium food and alcoholic beverages.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Access for Lounge Club, Lounge Key, DragonPass, Priority Pass, and Diners Club guests may be restricted periodically due to space constraints.
- Separate smoking area available.
- Alcohol is available after 11:00 am daily.
- This location is only accessible for passengers departing on international flights.
- Access to this lounge is permitted up to 4 hours before the scheduled flight departure time. Early check-in is available at a cost of ZAR 30 per 15 minutes that the guest should wish to enter the lounge early.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Cape Town International Airport
CPT•Cape Town, South Africa
Located in International Terminal Inside Security. Immediately after Passport Control, proceed up to the Mezzanine Level where the lounge is located.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
It’s honestly a little gross. Super hot. The smoking area isn’t properly sealed so half the lounge smells like smoke. Had to leave so my clothes wouldn’t pick up the smell before a ten hour flight.
Kate•March 11, 2020
Always extremely hot..And very crowded. Not on the QR level..The BA is so much nicer.
Vasco•February 7, 2020
It is not a lounge, it's a hall period, this place is a disgrace for an airport like Cape Town.
Ashwin •January 18, 2020
The proper lounge is very crowded so they have arranged for additional space downstairs, which is just basically a huge hall area. The only good thing is that they offer a selection of local wines.
Teresa•December 6, 2019
Also in International Terminal
This is the only lounge in International TerminalView all lounges in Cape Town International Airport (CPT)