DTW•Evans Terminal (Inside Security)
Relax and unwind in style before your departure from the Motor City. Head over to the seating area, where you can rest or catch up on work in a peaceful, calm environment away from the crowds.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Flight Monitors
- Internet Terminals
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Priority Pass, Diners Club and Lounge Club cardholders do not have access to the lounge between 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm daily. In addition, cardholders and their guests must present an outbound departure boarding pass from DTW with confirmed same-day travel to access the lounge.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- This lounge is accessible for Evans Terminal (Concourse D) departures only.
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
- Lounge bookings are not available for entries between 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm daily.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
DTW•DTT, Detroit, Michigan, United States
Located in Evans Terminal Inside Security. After security, between Gates 7 and 8. As you enter the reception area, the Lufthansa Business Lounge is to the left.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Spacious, plenty of chairs, desks, windows, natural light, in lounge bathrooms, espresso machine, wine, beer, alcohol, decent food options, wifi, 2 staff cleaning up, decent PP lounge, good enough.
Jorge •January 23, 2020
Inexplicably closed and no other SA lounge in the terminal. But hardly worth visiting anyway. Extremely limited and mediocre food and drink options. Not very comfortable. Embarrassing for Lufthansa.
Jason •October 20, 2019
It has been closed now for 10 days. It is a decent lounge with some snacks and drinks. It has had a closed for the day due to technical difficulties for the past 10 days at minimum.
Jess Hammersley •August 9, 2019
Poor food choice! Lounge is very small and you have absolutely no privacy at all. Not very clean also. We were very disappointed. If you are in Detroit try to go to one of the Delta Sky Clubs instead!
Anonymous•July 6, 2019
Also in Evans Terminal
This is the only lounge in Evans TerminalView all lounges in Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)