Dubai International Hotel (Concourse A)
DXB•Terminal 3, Concourse A (Inside Security)
Step right in and make yourself at home. Conveniently located inside security, Dubai International Hotel is the perfect sanctuary for your long layover. Each completely private room is equipped with a queen-sized bed (or twin beds) featuring an orthopedic mattress and down pillows. Indulge in your very own private shower with complimentary amenities, as well as 24-hour room service. Whether you prefer to relax in front of the TV, get some work done with the fast Wi-Fi, or simply catch up on sleep, all your needs will be met at Dubai International Hotel.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Private Rooms
- An à la carte menu of entrees and beverages is available at an additional cost - payable at the hotel. 24 hour room service is available.
- All in-house guests are entitled to 20% off Timeless SPA treatments and 20% off food and beverage at select hotel restaurants.
- Each Single/Double Room can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child. Each Triple Room can accommodate a maximum of 3 adults and 1 child OR 2 adults and 2 children. Children are defined as 2-11 years old.
- Hotel guests have no access to and cannot retrieve their checked luggage while staying in the hotel.
- Extra bed/person is available for Single/Double Rooms and is charged at the rate of AED 110 + 5% VAT. Only one extra bed/person is allowed per Single/Double Room. Baby cots for infants under 2 years old are provided free of charge (subject to availability).
- The hotel is only accessible for transit and departing passengers in Terminal 3. Transit passengers should not exit Immigration and Customs as they will be denied access to the hotel until 3 hours before their onward departure flight. Passengers are strongly advised to confirm their flight check-in times and procedures with their respective airlines.
Dubai International Airport
DXB•Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Located in Terminal 3, Concourse A Inside Security. After Security Checkpoint and Passport Control, take the elevators located between Gates A1 and A24 to the Hotel Reception on Level 6.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Host met me at the gate and walked me to the front of the carryon baggage security check. From the gate to the room took less than ten minutes. Great for overnight layovers.
oilpatchmike•November 28, 2019
Wow, the best airport layover ever. A private luxury hotel room with a comfortable bed, fast WiFi, and a hot shower made a 10 hour visit a pleasure.
Tyler•May 11, 2018
Perfect to have a good night of sleep. The food is not included.
José Pedro•January 20, 2018
Worth a Detour
Well worth it after a long flight. Just to relax until the next connecting flight.
Albertus•August 7, 2017
Also in Terminal 3, Concourse A
This is the only lounge in Terminal 3, Concourse AView all lounges in Dubai International Airport (DXB)