Dubai International Hotel (Concourse C)
DXB•Terminal 3, Concourse C (Inside Security)
Step right in and make yourself at home. Conveniently located inside security, Dubai International Hotel is the perfect sanctuary for your long layover. Each completely private room is equipped with a queen-sized bed (or twin beds) featuring an orthopedic mattress and down pillows. Indulge in your very own private shower with complimentary amenities, as well as 24-hour room service. Whether you prefer to relax in front of the TV, get some work done with the fast Wi-Fi, or simply catch up on sleep, all your needs will be met at Dubai International Hotel.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Private Rooms
- Each Single/Double Room can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child. Each Triple Room can accommodate a maximum of 3 adults and 1 child OR 2 adults and 2 children. Children are defined as 2-11 years old.
- All in-house guests are entitled to 20% off Timeless SPA treatments and 20% off food and beverage at select hotel restaurants.
- Extra bed/person is available for Single/Double Rooms and is charged at the rate of AED 110 + 5% VAT. Only one extra bed/person is allowed per Single/Double Room. Baby cots for infants under 2 years old are provided free of charge (subject to availability).
- Hotel guests have no access to and cannot retrieve their checked luggage while staying in the hotel.
- The hotel is only accessible for transit and departing passengers in Terminal 3. Transit passengers should not exit Immigration and Customs as they will be denied access to the hotel until 3 hours before their onward departure flight. Passengers are strongly advised to confirm their flight check-in times and procedures with their respective airlines.
Dubai International Airport
DXB•Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Located in Terminal 3, Concourse C Inside Security. After Security Checkpoint and Passport Control, take the escalators or elevators located between Gates C15 and C17 to the Hotel Reception.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Outstanding amenities (just like a real hotel) and super friendly check-in staff. They even have room service! Highly recommended to get real sleep during a long layover.
Garrett•May 11, 2018
Staff are super friendly and the room was just what I needed during my long layover. Was able to take a private conference call and grab a solid 8 hours of sleep.
Brent•May 11, 2018
Also in Terminal 3, Concourse C
This is the only lounge in Terminal 3, Concourse CView all lounges in Dubai International Airport (DXB)