Lufthansa Business Lounge
EWR•Terminal B, B3 Satellite (Inside Security)
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Flight Monitors
- Internet Terminals
- Printers & Copiers
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Due to space constraints, Priority Pass cardmembers will NOT be able to access this location between 14:30 - 17:30 daily.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing from Terminal B (Gates B60-B68).
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
Newark Liberty International Airport
EWR•Newark, New Jersey, United States
Located in Terminal B, B3 Satellite Inside Security. Next to Gate 60
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Zu klein für die Anzahl der Gäste. Schlechter Service.
Herbert•April 24, 2019
Worth a Detour
Smaller lounge but clean and comfortable. Go early or it will pack up quickly. Great drink options, okay food options, but your better off eating elsewhere. Friendly staff, clean bathroom, poor WiFi.
gt•July 28, 2018
Maybe 60 seats total, every seat taken at 2:35pm. Food OK but nothing special.
jeff•September 20, 2017
Worth a Detour
Accessed via Star Alliance Gold. Business side is more comfortable than Senator side. Recommend the business side unless it's busier than the Senator side.
Alex•July 24, 2017
Also in Terminal B, B3 Satellite
This is the only lounge in Terminal B, B3 SatelliteView all lounges in Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)