Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen, Gates B44-B48)
FRA•Terminal 1, Concourse B (Inside Security)
Relax at the Lufthansa Business Lounge prior to your non-Schengen departure from Frankfurt. Enjoy a comfortable, peaceful, and modern environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle. Imbibe at the well-stocked self-serve bar and enjoy a delectable, nourishing meal from the buffet selection. Upgrade your pre-flight experience now.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- This lounge is only accessible for Terminal 1 passengers departing on non-Schengen flights from Concourse B. Passengers should leave sufficient time to reach their gates, as Frankfurt Airport is large and distances may be significant.
- LoungeBuddy entries are not permitted during daily peak hours: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm.
- LoungeBuddy bookings made for this lounge are NOT valid at any other Lufthansa Lounges located at Frankfurt Airport. Access will be denied if the booking is used at a different Lufthansa Lounge location.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
FRA•Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Located in Terminal 1, Concourse B Inside Security. After Passport Control, proceed towards Gates B44-B48 and take the lift or stairs to the lounge entrance.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Entrance at bottom of circular stairs. With Lufthansa tix day pass was 29 euro. Easy lockers, lovely interior (no daylight) room for nap, great breakfast including the best scrambled eggs ever 👍
Anonymous•February 27, 2020
Very few people here at 0530. Ten showers, all the amenities you would expect.
Mary Anne Michel•February 21, 2020
Really big, good food selection (though like what you know from Lufthansa Business, but tasty). I‘m very happy here and will bookmark it for later ;)
Anonymous•January 13, 2020
Worth a Detour
They let me in with AMEX Platinum card and same day LH boarding pass departing from FRA.
Anonymous•January 13, 2020
Also in Terminal 1, Concourse B
This is the only lounge in Terminal 1, Concourse BView all lounges in Frankfurt Airport (FRA)