Lufthansa Business Lounge (Schengen, Gate A13)
FRA•Terminal 1, Concourse A (Inside Security)
Relax at the Lufthansa Business Lounge prior to your Schengen departure from Frankfurt. Enjoy a comfortable, peaceful, and modern environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle. Imbibe at the well-stocked self-serve bar and enjoy a delectable, nourishing meal from the buffet selection. Upgrade your pre-flight experience now.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- To ensure the health and safety of guests, shower facilities will not be available during this time.
- This location is located in the Schengen departure area of Terminal 1, Concourse A. Passengers departing from a different concourse or terminal should leave sufficient time to reach their gates, as passengers departing from other concourses may need to take the Skyline Train and pass through additional security checks, and distances may be significant.
- LoungeBuddy bookings made for this lounge are NOT valid at any other Lufthansa Lounges located at Frankfurt Airport. Access will be denied if the booking is used at a different Lufthansa Lounge location.
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
FRA•Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Located in Terminal 1, Concourse A Inside Security. Next to Gate A13, Level 2, opposite the Duty Free Shop.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
Pass for €39, fair selection of food and drinks, nice space, friendly staff. Crowded by 1900. Limiting entry during a pandemic may be wise, and keeping walkways clear of children.
nursek•July 28, 2020
Worth a Detour
The main lounge for Schengen flights. Very crowded and busy at 7am. Good food options and drink options. Very nice and clean showers. Friendly staff. But I left because it was just packed.
David•January 28, 2019
The lounge itself is decent, but almost always when I visit it is hopelessly overcrowded. People standing around looking for places to sit down. Bad management from LH.
Anonymous•October 28, 2018
Worth a Detour
It is large, lots of seating and tables, but was completely packed at 8am. Food options are basic/poor and opted not to eat here. Drink options are great, plenty of coffee, tea, beer, spirits. OK.
gt•July 4, 2018
Also in Terminal 1, Concourse A
This is the only lounge in Terminal 1, Concourse AView all lounges in Frankfurt Airport (FRA)