Lufthansa Business Lounge (Schengen, Gate A26)
FRA•Terminal 1, Concourse A (Inside Security)
Relax at the Lufthansa Business Lounge prior to your Schengen departure from Frankfurt. Enjoy a comfortable, peaceful, and modern environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- To ensure the health and safety of guests, shower facilities will not be available during this time.
- This location is located in the Schengen departure area of Terminal 1, Concourse A. Passengers departing from a different concourse or terminal should leave sufficient time to reach their gates, as passengers departing from other concourses may need to take the Skyline Train and pass through additional security checks, and distances may be significant.
- LoungeBuddy bookings made for this lounge are NOT valid at any other Lufthansa Lounges located at Frankfurt Airport. Access will be denied if the booking is used at a different Lufthansa Lounge location.
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
FRA•Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Located in Terminal 1, Concourse A Inside Security. Near Gate A26, proceed one level up to the entrance.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
A bit better-than-average lounge. The food selection is somewhat limited but for drinks, there is a bartender. I miss more space to sit and relax rather than having so many tables for eating.
Carlos LS•December 21, 2019
Sehr voll, aber guter Service. Standardessen und Getränke. Hatte Wartezeit auf der Toilette.
Peter•October 12, 2019
Worth a Detour
Comfortable and clean, good food, no wait for a shower, not crowded at 1300 on a weekday.
David•December 6, 2018
Tiny little lounge with hardly any food options. Last resort when all the other LH lounges are hopelessly overcrowded. Which happens very regularly.
Anonymous•October 28, 2018
Also in Terminal 1, Concourse A
This is the only lounge in Terminal 1, Concourse AView all lounges in Frankfurt Airport (FRA)