Lufthansa Welcome Lounge
FRA•Terminal 1, Concourse B (Outside Security)
Relax and recharge at the Lufthansa Welcome Lounge after your arrival in Frankfurt. Catch up on some work, or simply relax in a comfortable and peaceful environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle. Rejuvenate with a hot shower and enjoy a nourishing breakfast from the self-service buffet selection. Upgrade your arrival experience now.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Beer & Wine
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- This lounge is only accessible for intercontinental passengers arriving in Terminal 1. Must present same-day boarding pass arriving from an intercontinental flight. Passengers arriving in Terminal 2 will need to transfer to Terminal 1 to access the lounge.
- LoungeBuddy bookings made for this lounge are NOT valid at any other Lufthansa Lounges located at Frankfurt Airport. Access will be denied if the booking is used at a different Lufthansa Lounge location.
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
FRA•Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Located in Terminal 1, Concourse B Outside Security. Outside of Passport Control and Security Checkpoint, Arrival Area B, immediately behind the Baggage Claim.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
Almost empty, nice shower. Noticed too late that you could get shaver, attendant didn't offer. Food had a satisfactory breakfast selection plus tiny a la carte menu.
Patrick•April 14, 2019
Worth a Detour
Worth going, but a bit rude at reception telling us that we would have no access with the voucher and not having flown with Lufthansa...
Anonymous•December 8, 2018
Great shower facilities but German rudeness at check-in.
Markus•February 18, 2018
There is nothing like getting off a long flight and then being able to go into a nice hot shower. The food was quite nice too with lots of options for a nice hearty breakfast.
Jonathan •March 13, 2015
Also in Terminal 1, Concourse B
This is the only lounge in Terminal 1, Concourse BView all lounges in Frankfurt Airport (FRA)