Espaco Banco Safra
GRU•Terminal 3 (Inside Security)
A world of comfort and relaxation awaits at Espaco Banco Safra. Take refuge from the noise and crowds in the terminal, and enjoy a wide range of amenities designed to ease your travel pains.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Children 2 years old and under are admitted free with an adult.
- Power outlets are available.
- Access for Priority Pass, Lounge Key, Lounge Club, and Diners Club cardholders is available between these hours: 7:00 am - 3:00 am Saturday - Wednesday, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm - 3:00 am Thursday - Friday.
- Maximum 6-hours stay for Priority Pass and other lounge membership guests.
- This lounge is accessible for Terminal 3 International departures and arrivals only.
- Access is permitted 2 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.
Sao Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport
GRU•Guarulhos, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Located in Terminal 3 Inside Security. After Passport Control, take the escalator or elevator up to the Mezzanine Level above the Duty Free Area.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
It’s the best GRU lounge in my opinion, the service is impeccable, the shower is excellent but still has room to food improvement.
Lucas•November 20, 2019
Love your service! My travel life got much more comfortable thanks to you.
Gabriel•September 4, 2019
Doesn’t take Priority Pass most of the time, even though they are not that busy.
Anonymous•April 27, 2019
The best lounge in GRU, buffet salad, soup, some protein, wines, electrical outlets... etc...
joao•February 27, 2019
Also in Terminal 3
This is the only lounge in Terminal 3View all lounges in Sao Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport (GRU)