Plaza Premium First
HKG•Terminal 1 (Inside Security)
Conveniently located near Gate 1 at Hong Kong International Airport, Plaza Premium First redefines an elevated airport lounge concept, bringing you an array of all-inclusive, personalised services and exquisite dining experiences amid a beautifully designed interior tailor-made for tranquility and relaxation.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- À la carte dining featuring seasonal made-to-order entrees available during breakfast (6:00 am - 11:00 am) and all-day dining periods (11:00 am - 12:00 am) at Primo.
- Premium beverage selection include the Whisky Experience (Aberlour 12 year old, Glenlivet 12 year old, and more), the finest coffees by Lavazza, and made-to-order brewed teas by TWG.
- Complimentary 10-minute neck and shoulder massage service is subject to availability.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Hong Kong International Airport
HKG•Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, China
Located in Terminal 1 Inside Security. Level 6, Departures Level, near Gate 1.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
The best Plaza Premium lounge in the network. A la carte dining, quiet and relaxing atmosphere, and a nice beverage selection.
Tyler•December 22, 2019
There two hours and not able to have a shower as all cubicles ‘fully booked’ for the duration (there are only two showers there). Food and coffee was excellent but slightly ill tempered reception.
Edd •December 20, 2019
One of the best lounges I’ve been to. Great massage service and showers to use. Drinks amazing. Food on point. Seating good as well. They honor all your requests with no questions asked.
Joelle•October 26, 2019
The air condition is very loud, the reception staff is unfriendly and kicked out after 3 hours even though my airline claimed I would be able to stay for the full 7 hours of my transit.
Anonymous•July 4, 2019
Also in Terminal 1
This is the only lounge in Terminal 1View all lounges in Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)