ORT Sky Lounge
JNB•Domestic Terminal B (Inside Security)
Escape from the crowded departure terminal and enjoy a delightful stay at the ORT Sky Lounge. Featuring an array of amenities designed for work or relaxation, this lounge offers complimentary Wi-Fi, an open buffet of premium food and refreshments, and a self-service wine dispenser.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Access for lounge membership guests (DragonPass, Lounge Key, Lounge Club, Priority Pass, Diners Club) may be restricted periodically due to space constraints.
- This lounge features a self-service wine dispenser. Alcohol is available after 10:00 am daily.
- Access to this lounge is permitted up to 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure time. Early check-in is available at a cost of ZAR 30 per 15 minutes that the guest should wish to enter the lounge early.
- This location is only accessible for Domestic Terminal B passengers.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
O. R. Tambo International Airport
JNB•Johannesburg, South Africa
Located in Domestic Terminal B Inside Security. After the Security Checkpoint, turn right and take the lift to the 4th Floor. The lounge entrance is located on the left side.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
Decent coffee from a bean to cup machine. Excellent wine selection. Above average beer and soft drink selection. Limited food selection. Staff are slow to clean tables.
Anonymous•August 29, 2019
Worth a Detour
First time visit to the lounge was during peak time and had a bit of trouble finding a spare seat, the lounge is a little cramped, WiFi was great and the food had a good variety and spread but the difference types foods was all mixed and and should have separate section for hot meals vs cakes etc, drinks were also very well stocked.
Anonymous•November 19, 2018
Decent food. Nice selection of beer and wine. Relaxing chairs.
Kira Campbell•November 22, 2016
Food selection is quite limited here (boring salads and some warm stuff). However, the drinks here are very well assorted. Good wine bar. Great coffee, way above average and with fresh ground beans.
Benjamin •February 7, 2016
Also in Domestic Terminal B
This is the only lounge in Domestic Terminal BView all lounges in O. R. Tambo International Airport (JNB)