No1 Lounges, Gatwick North
LGW•North Terminal (Inside Security)
Prepare for your onward journey at this comfortable oasis away from the crowds. Enjoy a selection of premium beers, wines, and spirits at the fully tended island bar. Relax in the seating area of your choice or get some work done in the quiet library area.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Access for lounge membership programs may be limited periodically due to space constraints.
- This lounge is accessible for North Terminal departures only.
- Lounge access is granted ONLY up to 3 hours prior to passenger flight departure time. Please DO NOT make a booking more than 3 hours prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Due to peak seasonal activity it is expected this lounge will see an increase in the number of guests. Therefore, access may be periodically restricted due to space constraints, in particular during the hours of 07:30 - 10:30 daily.
London Gatwick Airport
LGW•Crawley, West Sussex, England, UK, United Kingdom
Located in North Terminal Inside Security. From the main departure hall, follow signs for 'Airline Lounges'. After passing through a set of glass double doors the lounge is located straight ahead.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Bartender coughing all over bottles + cups, serving elderly and not washing hands the entire time. Her name was Chelsea. Didn’t get a drink so it was a waste of money. Last time I came was great.
Anonymous•March 17, 2020
Worth a Detour
Great food options, nice bar. Comfy seats and good to work. Toilets were not clean, staff was unfriendly (especially the lady at check in).
Anonymous•February 16, 2020
This lounge is always “full” and requires a £5 fee to reserve but lounge is consistently half empty. The food itself is fine but the front desk staff are rude and the food service is incredibly slow.
Anonymous•September 6, 2019
Large, frequently very crowded lounge. Has moved from table service to buffet food options.
Mark•August 10, 2019
Also in North Terminal
This is the only lounge in North TerminalView all lounges in London Gatwick Airport (LGW)