No1 Lounges, Gatwick South
LGW•South Terminal (Inside Security)
Home to unrivalled views of the runway, this remarkable oasis offers cozy window seating in an intimate atmosphere. Enjoy seasonal, locally produced dishes at the bistro, along with artisan pastries, premium treats, and hand-crafted salads. Head to the fully tendered Island Bar for a crisp draught beer. It’s the perfect place to start your outward journey.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Due to capacity issues, access for lounge membership programs may be restricted without a prior reservation on the lounge's official website.
- Alcoholic drinks are only available to passengers 18 years of age or older.
- Champagne is subject to payment.
- For LoungeBuddy bookings, access is granted 3 hours prior to passenger flight departure time.
- This lounge is accessible for South Terminal departures only.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
London Gatwick Airport
LGW•Crawley, West Sussex, England, UK, United Kingdom
Located in South Terminal Inside Security. After security, follow the signs for No1 Lounges, entrance can be accessed via the corridor between Dixons and JD Sports.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
The lounge was empty but they were only taking prebookings.
funtobejulie•May 14, 2022
Don’t bother without a reservation made 5hrs ahead.
John•September 20, 2019
Worth a Detour
Admitted as Priority Pass Select member with two guests at 10:30a on Thursday. Lounge was very busy, but managed to find a seat. Food quality was good, bartender seemed overwhelmed. Overall nice time.
Graham•September 19, 2019
They’ll deny you access and refuse readmission if your connection is longer than three hours between flights :/ Apparently you can pay them a penalty fee to access anyway—I didn’t ask how much.
Anonymous•June 21, 2019
Also in South Terminal
This is the only lounge in South TerminalView all lounges in London Gatwick Airport (LGW)