Sala VIP Plaza Mayor
MAD•Terminal 4 (Inside Security)
Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil respite from the crowded terminal. Whether you need to catch up on some work, or simply want to kick back and relax with a snack and refreshing drink, Sala VIP Plaza Mayor offers a wide range of amenities designed to ease your travel pain.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children 5 years old and under are admitted free with an adult. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- For Priority Pass, Lounge Key, and Lounge Club cardholders: All Cardholders and guests are required to present a valid boarding pass for same day travel. Cardholder name must match the passenger name on the boarding pass. Guests are limited to one per Cardholder and lounge access may be restricted due to lounge capacity constraints. The Lounge reserves the right to reserve seating as necessary.
- This lounge is only accessible for Schengen departures from Terminal 4.
- Lounge access is permitted up to 3 hours prior to a scheduled flight departure.
- Please note standard buffet service has been suspended but the lounge will instead offer table service.
Madrid Barajas Airport
Located in Terminal 4 Inside Security. After the Security Checkpoint, go down one level and proceed past the Duty Free Area towards McDonald's. Follow the signs for 'Sala VIP AENA' to the lounge entrance.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
Very good lounge. Modern clean decor. Busy but there are always some seats available. Food and bev selection at dinner time is very good. A lot of healthy options too. Definitely recommended!
Justine•November 8, 2019
Lots of food selection (if you don’t come during off-hours). Only complaint is that it’s a bit small for the large number of people that want to visit.
Zack•September 28, 2019
Worth a Detour
Spacious and decent selection of beverages. OK food selection (sandwiches, pastries), bright and with nice views of the taxiways.
Markus•January 23, 2019
As the only lounge in the terminal, it’s OK. Frequently a little crowded. Good beverage selection and fair food selection for small bites.
Joel •November 2, 2018
Also in Terminal 4
This is the only lounge in Terminal 4View all lounges in Madrid Barajas Airport (MAD)