The House by Aspire Airport Lounges
MEL•Terminal 2 International (Inside Security)
The House, Home of Etihad Airways and Other Leading Airlines provides seating for 133 passengers. In addition to an a la carte menu featuring local Victorian produce and a dedicated dining area, this lounge offers a cocktail bar, shower facilities, a children's play area and prayer rooms.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- For Priority Pass cardholders, access to Premium brand alcohol, À la carte menu and shower facilities is available to cardholders using a standard visit allocation and an additional upgrade fee of AUD$20 per person that is payable directly to the lounge at time of entry.
- Children under 2 years are admitted free with an adult.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing on international flights from Terminal 2.
- Access is permitted up to 3 hours before scheduled flight departure.
MEL•Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Located in Terminal 2 International Inside Security. Near Gate 10.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Fantastic VA & EY lounge. Great views, great food selection and attentive service.
Richie•December 18, 2018
Nice modern lounge close to the gates. Service is on point and it has all the amenities you need. Food is more limited in selection than other lounges but the bar makes up for it. Great views, too.
Alek•July 10, 2018
Worth a Detour
VA Plat is allowed access with one guest. Comfy on a Saturday morning, plenty of room. Nice lounge.
Robert Wallace•July 1, 2017
A la carte dining was superb. Friendly attentive service the whole time. Great wine selection. They came and told us personally when it was time to board.
Shannon•August 31, 2016
Also in Terminal 2 International
This is the only lounge in Terminal 2 InternationalView all lounges in Melbourne Airport (MEL)