Lufthansa Business Lounge (Non-Schengen)
MUC•Terminal 2 Satellite (Inside Security)
Relax at the Lufthansa Business Lounge prior to your departure from Munich. Enjoy a comfortable, peaceful, and modern environment away from the terminal's hustle and bustle. Imbibe at the well-stocked self-serve bar and enjoy a delectable, nourishing meal from the buffet selection. Upgrade your pre-flight experience now.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This lounge is accessible for Terminal 2 passengers departing on Non-Schengen flights (after Passport Control). (While it is possible to access this location when departing on a Schengen flight, keep in mind that you will have to go through Passport Control twice, once to get to the lounge and again to get back to your departing gate after your lounge visit.)
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- LoungeBuddy entries are not permitted during daily peak hours: 10:00 am - 11:00 am and 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- LoungeBuddy bookings made for this lounge are NOT valid at any other Lufthansa Lounges located at Munich Airport. Access will be denied if the booking is used at a different Lufthansa Lounge location.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
MUC•Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Located in Terminal 2 Satellite Inside Security. After Passport Control, Level 5, opposite Gate L11.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Really nice lounge. Sun pm not busy at all, plenty of comfy seating and work stations. Open, friendly, clean. Food selection limited but good. Full bar.
Rainer Fuchs•February 2, 2020
Clean lounge, full hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, and cooked tomatoes. Self serve wine with German beer on tap. Nice selection of snacks, cookies, and crackers. Crowded but spacious.
LD•October 18, 2019
Great value. Bar is great, food is good too. Like the Centurion Lounge. Just wish it was a bit bigger.
Matt•March 28, 2019
Worth a Detour
Storage lockers, nice shower rooms, full bar and even take home gin samples today. My only complaint is that it’s very hot in there. Food was okay and staff was very friendly.
Eric•March 11, 2019
Also in Terminal 2 Satellite
This is the only lounge in Terminal 2 SatelliteView all lounges in Munich Airport (MUC)