MXP•Terminal 1 (Inside Security)
Relax at the Lufthansa Business Lounge prior to your departure from Milan. The lounge features a strong Italian local touch and is the only Lufthansa Lounge with a real Italian bar and "aperitivo" concept. Coffee specialties and popular cocktails are prepared by the dedicated barman.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- This location does not accept passengers in airline uniforms.
- This lounge is only accessible for Schengen passengers departing from Terminal 1.
- Passengers who book access through LoungeBuddy must present a same-day boarding pass departing on a Star Alliance flight from MXP to enter the lounge.
- Lounge bookings for this location are limited to non-corporate use. A tax invoice (according to respective taxation laws of selected countries) will not be issued.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Located in Terminal 1 Inside Security. Located in Departures A, after the Security Checkpoint, go downstairs and turn right, proceed through the Duty Free Area following the signage to "Lufthansa Lounge", the entrance is in front of the Dmail Shop.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Very nice lounge, always enjoy coming here to this nicely decorated lounge. Very nice and friendly staff. Good cocktails. Good choice of magazines and newspapers.
Frank•January 3, 2020
Great new lounge. Good food options, comfortable and quiet.
Nick•May 30, 2018
Worth a Detour
Lounge has been totally rebuilt in January 2018. New lounge in comfortable, small but good food and drink selection, designer chairs and very clean bathrooms. Showers and rest areas are missing.
Anna •February 5, 2018
Also in Terminal 1
This is the only lounge in Terminal 1View all lounges in Malpensa Airport (MXP)