BGS Premier Lounge
PEK•Terminal 2, International (Inside Security)
A warm welcome awaits at the BGS Premier Lounge, your oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Beijing Capital International Airport. Enjoy a range of amenities designed to ease your travel pain, including an open buffet of entrees and refreshments, complimentary Wi-Fi, and alcoholic beverages.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old admitted free with an adult.
- Due to precautionary measures in line with prevention efforts taking place across China, this lounge may have interrupted services (hot food).
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing on international flights from Terminal 2.
- This lounge location is divided into a business class area and a first class area. LoungeBuddy bookings only grant entry into the business class area. LoungeBuddy bookings do not provide entry into the first class area.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Beijing Capital International Airport
PEK•Chaoyang-Shunyi, Beijing (BJS), China
Located in Terminal 2, International Inside Security. After the Security Checkpoint, the lounge is located next to Gate 5.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
The food is much better than the SkyTeam lounge!!!
Wentao•June 9, 2019
This lounge is terrible. All beverages in fridge are warm. Food is not good.
Anonymous•April 18, 2019
The SkyTeam lounge was under renovation so this was the recommended option for Delta. There is minimal food and beverage, and the area is quite warm. The seating is also crammed for space.
Anonymous•April 17, 2019
Lots of chairs spread across an open floor plan. Food and drink very basic. Easily would be uncomfortable if busy. I guess it is better than no lounge.
Len•March 17, 2019
Also in Terminal 2, International
This is the only lounge in Terminal 2, InternationalView all lounges in Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)