BGS Premier Lounge
PEK•Terminal 3E (Inside Security)
A warm welcome awaits at the BGS Premier Lounge, your oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Beijing Capital International Airport. Enjoy a range of amenities designed to ease your travel pain, including an open buffet of entrees and refreshments, complimentary Wi-Fi, and shower facilities.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Children under 2 years old admitted free with an adult.
- Due to precautionary measures in line with prevention efforts taking place across China, this lounge may have interrupted services (hot food).
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing on international flights from Terminal 3E.
- LoungeBuddy bookings and lounge membership entries are for the Business Lounge area only.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Beijing Capital International Airport
PEK•Chaoyang-Shunyi, Beijing (BJS), China
Located in Terminal 3E Inside Security. After the Security Checkpoint, the lounge is located opposite Gate E19, proceed up to the Mezzanine Level.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Typical Chinese lounge, crap by Asian standards. Small selection of low-quality hot food. No fruit or sweets. Bottom-shelf spirits and local beer and wine only. Lounge itself is large and comfortable.
Anonymous•February 22, 2020
Worth a Detour
Well, we got a 3 hour delay so it was well worth it to spend that time in the lounge. Especially since it was at night and almost all stores in that part of the terminal had closed down. It’s OK here.
Anonymous•April 22, 2019
Worth a Detour
Well there is not much to say other than it was great. It’s a perfect place to rest get some work done. I like how it was nice and quiet and it had a food station. Everyone was very nice and friendly.
Anonymous•February 2, 2019
Good food. Good drinks. Extremely spacious and comfortable. Couches basically suck you in. Also have a ramen station. Need I say more?
Anonymous•January 2, 2019
Also in Terminal 3E
This is the only lounge in Terminal 3EView all lounges in Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)