Punta Cana International Airport VIP Lounge
PUJ•Terminal A (Inside Security)
The Punta Cana International Airport VIP Lounge is committed to offering an unforgettable experience for all guests. Feel pampered and relaxed while awaiting your departure and indulge in a host of amenities, including comfortable seating, premium snacks and beverages, and an outdoor terrace.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- Smoking area is available on the outdoor terrace.
- Telephone available for local calls.
- Maximum 2 hour stay for Priority Pass, Lounge Key, and Lounge Club members.
- Lounge access may be restricted due to space capacity constraints and the lounge reserves the right to reserve seating as necessary.
- Complimentary alcoholic drinks (house brands only - including beer, wine, and rum) are limited to two per adult. Subsequent drinks and premium brand drinks are subject to payment.
- This lounge is only accessible for international passengers departing from Terminal A.
- Face masks must be worn. Please note standard buffet service has been suspended but the lounge will instead offer table service.
Punta Cana International Airport
PUJ•Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Located in Terminal A Inside Security. After the Security Checkpoint and Passport Control, proceed past the Duty Free Area, the lounge is located next to Victoria's Secret.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
No real food. Poor options. Not worth to pay 32 dollars if you haven't free access.
Fabio•November 17, 2022
Nice lounge with a small outdoor area. Great lounge especially in COVID times when many other lounges are closed.
Tim•March 14, 2021
Wouldn’t pay $32 if I had to pay. Poor selection and quality of food: few tasteless sandwiches, disgusting pasta. The only positive is outdoor terrace and seating was comfortable.
Anonymous•January 15, 2020
Good drinks, decent food and an outdoor pool. Took me by surprise - nice lounge.
Justin•December 18, 2019
Also in Terminal A
This is the only lounge in Terminal AView all lounges in Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)