The Club SEA
SEA•Concourse A (Inside Security)
Immerse yourself in a quiet, welcoming oasis before your departure. Whatever your needs, this exclusive space has loads to offer. Enjoy a cocktail, attend to business matters, or take advantage of the peaceful atmosphere. Curl up with a good book or fall into a light slumber. Enjoy spectacular views while indulging in the complimentary bar service. Conveniently located in Concourse A, less than 5 minutes away from Concourse B.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Power outlets are available.
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- The lounge is currently undergoing refurbishment works until further notice. The lounge will remain open and disruption kept to a minimum.
- Access is only permitted 3 hours prior to scheduled flight departure.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
SEA•Seattle, Washington, United States
Located in Concourse A Inside Security. Across from Gate A11.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Worth a Detour
Solid lounge with a decent amount of space. Monday night was very quiet. More private rooms in the back. Food was wraps and soup and salad bar. Worth a stop.
Anonymous•February 17, 2020
Worth a Detour
One of the better The Club lounges I’ve been to. Big enough, friendly service, the same food selection as the other Club lounges (which is pretty good). They could stand to clean behind furniture.
Anonymous•February 1, 2020
Almost no food as of 11 AM. Only alcoholic, Coke, Sprite and some other juice as I saw. Hmm.
Takuro Fukuda•December 17, 2019
Spacious lounge, not too crowded when we were there on a Thursday morning until Noon. Super friendly staff, nice cocktails, decent food. A long way down the A Terminal...
LD•December 5, 2019
Also in Concourse A
This is the only lounge in Concourse AView all lounges in Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)