Plaza Premium Lounge (Zone A1)
TPE•Terminal 2 (Inside Security)
There’s no better place to relax and unwind. Discover an exclusive oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the noisy terminal outside. Imagine a place where you can do almost anything your heart desires during your layover, whether it’s savoring a full meal, enjoying peace and quiet while making substantial progress on your workload, or watching television.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- LoungeBuddy customers who book access to this lounge may access the shower facilities at the Plaza Premium Lounge (Zone A), which is located a short walk away.
- This lounge is accessible for departing passengers only.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
TPE•Taipei, Taoyuan, and Hsinchu, Taiwan
Located in Terminal 2 Inside Security. Take the elevator up to Level 4, Zone A1 of the Departure Hall.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Place wasn’t busy but seats were strewn with dishes. An hour later a guy came to bulldoze away the dirty dishes. Food was OK if you like Taiwanese food (we do). Tropical country but juice is fake.
Dan•June 30, 2019
Nicely decorated but uncomfortable furniture. Couldn’t find showers.
Anonymous•February 19, 2019
Sold me 3 hr access then came around an hour later to tell me they were closed. Tough finding a seat without stains all over it. Lots of things at the refreshment bar said Out of Service.
Anonymous•November 17, 2018
Worth a Detour
Drink choice limited. Food average.
Anonymous•August 16, 2018
Also in Terminal 2
This is the only lounge in Terminal 2View all lounges in Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)