Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Gate C29)
YVR•Domestic Terminal (Inside Security)
A space this relaxing and comfortable, with ample seating and power ports everywhere, certainly doesn’t come easily. Delight in a collection of freshly prepared food.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Premium Food
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- A sample of the items offered (subject to change) include the clubhouse sandwich, mini-burgers, and pulled pork sliders.
- Alcohol is offered starting from 11:00 am daily.
- This lounge is accessible for passengers departing on domestic flights only.
- Plaza Premium has provided the following information: Wellbeing Ambassadors ensure you will be well taken care of during your lounge stay, while enhancements and precautionary measurements are deployed in accordance to local authority’s advisories. These are included but not limited to: Provision of hand sanitisers at different areas. Social distancing is practised at all areas within the lounge. All commonly touched surfaces are sanitised frequently. Hygiene measures are implemented in meal services as individually pre-portioned food items will be prepared at self-serve food counters. Due to precautionary measures standard buffet service has been suspended and set meals are provided. Magazines and newspapers are removed temporarily to minimise human contact. All staff members follow strict sanitisation procedures and wear masks at all times during on-duty, while information is shared for staff members to practice necessary precautions during off-duty.
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
Vancouver International Airport
YVR•Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Located in Domestic Terminal Inside Security. Domestic Departures, Pier C, Level 3, near Gate C29.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
The lounge now sell most items. If you want a piece of cake, it’s 3$, some olive 2$, a bottle of water 5$ and a sandwich 9.50$. This over the membership.
Steeve•November 3, 2020
App says there is warm food... This isn’t a lounge, just a reserved space serving the same mediocre food as the Plaza Premium Lounge by B12. At least the other has better furnishing & a view...
Bee•May 28, 2019
Worth a Detour
A unique, wide open concept lounge. It’s right after domestic security and has a couple of simple food items and juice. Coffee must be made by barista. Not very big, but nice place to work or read.
Cam•May 8, 2019
Great lounge! Nice place to rest up after flight from Hawaii, before connecting flight. Thanks.
Glen•April 8, 2017
Also in Domestic Terminal
This is the only lounge in Domestic TerminalView all lounges in Vancouver International Airport (YVR)