Zadar Airport Business Lounge
ZAD•International Departures Area (Inside Security)
The Zadar Airport Business Lounge offers a unique sanctuary away from the crowded waiting areas of the main terminal. Inside, guests will discover comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, TVs and magazines, and a selection of snacks, refreshments, and alcoholic beverages.
Top Complimentary Amenities
- Spirits & Liquor
- Beer & Wine
- Flight Monitors
- Children under 2 years old are admitted free with an adult.
- A shower is available, but towel and toiletries are not provided.
- This lounge is only accessible for passengers departing on international flights.
- Closed during the Winter Season (15th November - 31st March).
- Cancel up to 24 hours prior to your booking time to get a full refund. Learn more
- You may enter the lounge one hour before or after your booked time. Your booking starts upon entry.
ZAD•Zemunik Donji, Croatia
Located in International Departures Area Inside Security. After the Security Checkpoint and Passport Control, proceed through the Duty Free Shop and the lounge is located on the far right side, next to 'Caffe Bar'.
Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Airports may require you to re-clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass.
Not the best experience. The lady at the front desk seemed unfriendly. And no credit card access or payment.
Jordan•May 26, 2018
Can't take card payments. No cash, no entry.
Moe•August 11, 2016
Simple, not much else to say about it.
Matt•May 11, 2016
Also in International Departures Area
This is the only lounge in International Departures AreaView all lounges in Zadar Airport (ZAD)